· Required for ALL Residential Program Allies: W-9 Form and Certificate of Insurance
· The Certificate of Insurance must have the following listed as the Certificate Holder:
300 Liberty Street
Peoria, IL 61602
· Please email the required documents to EEAlly@ameren.com.
General Program Ally Rules
As a Program Ally with the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program, you are committed to maintaining high standards of integrity in our work practices and communications. The information you share with customers about Ameren Illinois and the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program is clear, accurate, and honest. You hereby agree to read and comply with the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program's Program Ally co-branding guidelines and to adhere to all standards, including the following:
· You agree to use only ethical and fully-disclosed marketing practices and refrain from any practices that could be construed as deceptive or misleading.
· You agree to install energy-efficient equipment according to manufacturer specifications.
· You agree that your use of the approved graphics provided by the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program will follow the established co-branding guidelines.
· You understand that co-branding is intended to support the promotion of your company, and all Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program components should be secondary and smaller than your company components.
· You agree to seek written approval from the Program before using the approved co-branding graphics on any collateral.
· Your company’s participation in the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program will comply with all published Program guidelines.
· Program Allies will be provided with any changes or modifications to the Program guidelines.
· Listing in the Program Ally database does not constitute an endorsement of the Program Ally by the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program.
· Use of the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program's name or logo by Program Allies must receive prior authorization from Program Staff.
· The Program Ally agrees to abide by all applicable laws, building codes, and licensing. In addition, the Program Ally will carry the required insurance coverage and shall produce proof of coverage upon request.
· Participation in the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program as a Program Ally is voluntary and may be terminated by either party at any time or for any reason without penalty.
By checking the Acceptance Confirmation checkbox at the bottom of the page, I agree to comply with the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program's rules and guidelines and to have my information listed on the website as a Program Ally.